Friday, June 11, 2010

Magic House + Fun Times = Happy Kids

Bless his heart, this was Austin after getting up a little after 6am to go to school, then straight to therapy, straight to the Magic House and finally resting at Nana's house.
This one isn't at the Magic house, but from earlier this week at their Nana's house, but to cute not to put up....I think pink is definitely a great color on my nephews.




























My nephews were in town this past week and today two adults + five kids went to a packed Magic House. I think these pictures show how much fun they all were having. However, these pictures don't show my mom and I pulling out our hair trying not to lose a child, plus one of us having to stay with Austin at all times. I hope you enjoy the pictures, they sure did enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment