Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And they are off!









Today was Austin's first day of second grade. It also is a milestone, he's attending for the first time all day. In the past, because of his health, he's gong half days. We are all praying this is a positive transition that he is ready for health wise. The teacher called earlier today and said he was so happy! Sierra had her first day of first grade. I think she was so excited that she was up early and fell asleep about 10. Abby and I are doing pre-k at home until we are at a point where we can send her. We got some fun things for her to work with. I am so happy to see them off, because they all like school and do so well where they are at. I'm glad to have a break! I hope everyone has easy transitions for school this year as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment