Friday, January 14, 2011

quick update...

Everything is going pretty good. Austin continues to stay for the most part healthy. We have had trouble with the bowel movement area with him recently. I'm trying to have him be somewhat regular or at least going once or twice a week....this is my short term goal for him! He's doing great in school and LOVES being there even if it does wear him out at the end of the day. It's changed his life and I am so excited to see where it takes him!

Sierra has a busy schedule. School, daisies and homework for a first grader are big things! Then she's still doing gymnastics and dance. She is doing good in all areas.

Abby, right now is staying at home with me. We are really pushing letters and numbers with her in hopes to have her ready for kindergarten in the Fall. She is slowly picking up on it and I hope she continues to grow in this. She is your typical sassy 5 yr old that keeps me on my toes!

Have a great January everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment