Monday, April 26, 2010

After the storm

We have had a busy, eventful, and draining past week. Here are the girls "camping out" today after supper. This really is the first full day after this past week we have all been together in the same house.


Yesterday, after I got Austin and Abby back from my parents house (they have been there since wed.) they both fell asleep in the living room. I can't really blame them, I felt like this many days during my recovery!






These rainbow pictures were taken on Saturday after the storms came through!





My nephew Jackson, I guess he couldn't find anyone to read his Thomas book to him, so he quietly climbed up in Austin's high chair all by himself and started to read to himself...priceless!










1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Jackson in the high chair. And not that I'm counting or anything, but Austin was here since Tuesday. :) Hope everyone is getting caught up on their rest.
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete