Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We've been busy

I think we recovered well from our 3 different houses we went to on Easter weekend. This past weekend Abby and Austin got to go visit with their dad, it's been a long time since they have been able to go. He started a new job and I guess that has set him back from seeing them. I think they had a great time. Sierra was in Springfield at a 2nd cousins first communion with her mamaw's family. She had a good time as well. This week we are busy with school, gymnastics, and therapy. The girls have improved a lot in gymnastics and they both love it. At the end of May they are putting on a mini meet for us, should be cute. Austin is doing awesome! He is staying healthy and his stool is moving. We are just hoping and praying he continues to stay healthy! Bill played his first round of golf this weekend in 7 yrs. I think he really enjoyed getting back out there. I was able to work on cleaning at the house because the kids were gone. I am hope everyone out there is doing good and enjoying this awesome weather! GO CARDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment