Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Austin got to go to school!


I am so thankful Austin got to go back to school today after a week and a half. His nurse that goes with him to school is WONDERFUL! I don't know how we could do it with out her, she is a huge help with keeping him healthy and loving school (Thank You Jamie)! She said today he did really good. On Wednesdays he has physical therapy right after school, he did good and was content, but he didn't have the endurance he normally does. I am thankful for how far he has come and continue to pray for him to grow even stronger.I hope he can finish Winter without him getting sick so he can stay in school. The girls are thakfully getting back in their rutine too.

1 comment:

  1. I am just doing a "test" comment, to make sure my settings are what they need to be. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete