Monday, February 8, 2010

The Snow has reached St. Louis


On snowy Winter days in St. Louis I feel like doing this! We are expected to get 4-8 inches. I'm thinking the kids will have a snow day tomorrow. They stayed home today as well b/c Austin has such an icky nose and Sierra is getting over her stomach bug. Abby only goes on Tuesday and Thursday to preschool. I hope everyone is enjoying watching it fall from inside the house, so you don't have to be out driving in it. I feel for the people in the Washington D.C. area who got almost 30inches. I can not imagine what that is like and I am glad we don't have that much here. Be safe everyone in this Winter Blast and take a nap like my little man here!

1 comment:

  1. Austin, Nana would like to join you. You're such a sweet boy! Nana

    ReplyDelete