Sunday, February 28, 2010

This was a very sick boy last week


Last week, Austin had a double ear infection and a fever of 102. He fell asleep on the floor like this probably three different times. Well, if you know Austin, he has constant energy and for him to fall asleep on the floor, it is not normal. I felt for him last week, but he is much better now! Then on Friday night Abby got sick with the stomach flu and threw up all night long. Saturday during the day she was doing better. Saturday night she was not feeling well with a fever and threw up again. Today, she is feeling better, but she is still not eating anything. Then, Saturday night after I got home from shopping, I started to feel like I had the regular flu. Today, I have had body aches. I hope all this sick stuff goes away so we are all feeling better and ready for our spring break vacation!

1 comment: