Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring vacation we need you to come soon

This is such a sweet picture of her and I look foward to the day they can be outside again in the warm weather!



We are struggling to find activities to do inside with them on these cold days of Winter. The last picture is Abby having a tea party with her friends. I am so thankful for warm weather espically since I have had kids. I never realized how nice it is to have those breaks where they can play outside. I look foward to driving to Florida in a couple of weeks. This will be Abby's first BIG vacation and our first road trip with the girls. Sierra is looking foward to swimming, she LOVES the pool! I am excited that Abby will get to see the ocean for the first time. We will also enjoy visiting Sea World and a water park. I am so excited to be in a warm climate. I keep thinking only a few more weeks of finding acivities to do inside with the kids. This has been a big adjustment for me because since Austin was little we have spent every Winter in and out of Children's hospital. This is the first Winter that things have gone so good for him we haven't been in the hospital since Halloween! I am thankful for being home with him. Also, I have had the opprotunity to care for him through these Winter months as he has been sick and doing everything to keep him from getting fevers that would result in him going into the hospital. It has been very exausting at times to work with someone with so many special daily needs and they are mutiplied when he is sick. I am counting my blessings and I am also looking foward to Winter being over.




No comments:

Post a Comment